• My Favorite Thing Tip: 01252011

    I know they look funny!
    But, easy to use!
    I
    love
    my
    egg
    poachers!










    I got them on a shopping trip to the Heights with my daughter.  (Aside:  Love shopping in the Heights...part of my "small neighborhood")


    We had been looking for an egg poacher of the metal variety...preferably a two egg one!  No luck!  (I should have checked EBay.) Thank goodness!  I was forced to think outside the box.  Then, I found the "pod".


    I have used a one-egg poacher,
    but now "I" am one-half of "Two".  





    I have also tried an egg poacher used in a microwave oven...I never got the hang of it.


    Once a week...
    poached eggs on English muffins
    with ham and cheese.  
    Yummmmm!* 




    Also, posted on my blog: "Eating In and Out and About".

0 comments:

Post a Comment