Thursday, March 10, 2011

Crocheting Inspiration

Crochet Inspiration by Sasha Kagan


My rating: 4 of 5 stars




This is a wonderful reference book.  However, it is not for a beginner. If you are a beginner, start with something simple and use this as a reference after you have learned and practiced simple projects. I found the flow of this book somewhat difficult. Some wonderful projects were pictured at the beginning of each chapter. However, it took me some time to find the instructions for them. I finally decided to relate the pictures to the various project instructions in the back of the book. The pictures were not the same pictures. Maybe I am slow, but it was confusing. That said: this book entices me to pick up my crochet hooks again. Knitting is on my "not gonna do"* list; crocheting may have gotten a reprieve.  If I crochet, I would love to own this book.


*When you reach a certain age and believe me "you will", there are certain things you have to let go. There is just not enough time to do it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment