Saturday, August 3, 2013

Retirement 101: No.3 EXERCISE EXERCISE EXERCISE

When I said I gave myself permission to do nothing for one year, I didn't mean 'become a couch potato'!


Chuck was already going to our city fitness center.  I jumped 'on board'.  We did Yoga, weights and treadmill on one day; swam on one day, and just weights and treadmill on another...three days a week.




If you don't have access to a fitness center, there is usually an exercise program on TV in the mornings. If not, go to your library and check out an exercise DVD. You might even find an exercise DVD at a thrift store.




Just keep moving!  Walk around the block and then walk around again!  'Retirement' is not for sissies! 



You Get the Picture?

Stay Tuned for Retirement 101: No. 3

No comments:

Post a Comment