Monday, August 19, 2013

Take a Break!

...A break from your computer screen helps relieve eye fatigue. Just thought I would share with you who are probably staring at your computer screen right now:)

 These tips are not original with me. I found them in the July 26, 2013 issue of 'The Week', a great weekly magazine!  I am trying them and they are working.  

Tip of the Week*

  • "Take more eye naps: "Use the 20-20-20 rule": Develop a habit of looking at something at least 20 feet away for at least 20 seconds every 20 minutes."
  • "Try a different font: Sans-serif fonts that provide ample space between between letters-i.e., Arial or Verdana**-can be easier on the eyes."
  • "Keep screens clean: Wipe your screen once daily with a microfiber cloth.  Fingerprint smudges and dust make the focusing more difficult."
Another way to take a break!

*Summarized: Consumer Section, Leisure, Page 27.
**This is font I use in the Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment